Religion and science have been pitted against each other for ages. However, religion and science aren’t enemies, but instead they’re friends. Studying science reveals greater truths of God. The particular aspects of our universe reflect certain truths about God and His character, especially His love for us.
Our universe was created with purpose and not by “random chance” (i.e. Darwinian evolution). Science Proves God
For the purpose of this blog, I will focus on scientific truths that demonstrate that we matter to God. God created this universe with precise measurements to sustain human life. If things in our universe were slightly different, we would be unable to survive within this universe.
Here are scientific truths that show we matter to God, since this universe was created specifically for us to thrive, not die:
- Raise or lower the universes rate of expansion by even one part in a million, and it would have rule out the possibility of life.
- If the average distance between stars were any greater, plants like earth would not have been formed; any smaller, the planetary orbits necessary for life would not have occurred.
- If the ratio of carbon to oxygen had been slightly different than it is, none of us would have been here to breathe the air.
- Change the tilt of the earth’s axis slight in one direction, and we would freeze. Change it the other direction, and we’d burn up.
- Suppose the earth had been a bit closer or further from the sun, or just a little larger or smaller, or if it rotated at a speed any different from the one we’re spinning at right now. Given any of these changes, the resulting temperature variations would be completely fatal.
The world around us reveals the love from the One above us.
God was purposeful in how He created the univese. He had us specifically in mind.
We matter to God. The universe proves it.
Religion and science are friends. The science in textbooks, which rules out the existence of God, is extremely biased and not real science.
Good science points to the good God.
Why do you think most pit religion and science against one another?
Leave your comment below